If you're looking for a little home design inspiration, follow these five Instagram accounts to help kick-start your imagination.
1. This account is just one of the social media outposts of Brynne Delerson, a DIY blogger and self-described home décor lover. Her 820 images (and counting) focus on vintage furniture collection and integrating vintage pieces into everyday home décor. She also hosts the weekly #thriftscorethursday hashtag. Find Delerson’s blog posts at The Gathered Home.
2. Sarah Fogle’s Instagram account features do-it-yourself home renovation projects for both indoors and out. For example, one recent post features a garden bed built in layers, while another demonstrates how to build floating shelves in the laundry room. For longer-form posts, check out Sarah’s blog, The Ugly Duckling House.
3. Are you looking for tips on decorating and entertaining on a budget? If so, Pennies Into Pearls is the Instagram account to follow. Mother and lifestyle blogger Brittany focuses on “living pretty for just pennies" and being "frugal and fabulous." You’ll find her ingenious ideas on everything from thrift store finds to tips on cooking on a budget to DIY projects making use of tin cans. Find Brittany’s blog at Pennies into Pearls.
4. Eddie Ross is an East Coast editor for Better Homes and Gardens, but he has a substantial following of his own with 20,400 Instagram followers. Eddie’s posts cover eclectic ground, from antiquing and junking forays in the Hamptons to glimpses of his personal decorating style to photos of houses and other objects he finds inspirational. You can find his blog at EddieRoss.com.
5. Tasha is self-described “designer trapped in a lawyer’s body,” and her Instagram account features a wide range of do-it-yourself and craft projects. One post shows how inexpensive underlayment flooring can be used to create a plank wall, while another features a kitchen backsplash project. Tasha’s Instagram tracks the progress of her projects, while her blog offers more detailed instruction on the entire process.Happy following!
Next > Choose Your Paint with These Fancy Apps