Make your Valentine feel special this year with personalized gifts for him or her. Check out these ideas from American Home Shield!
Do you know someone who gives TLC to his or her home year-round? This Valentine’s Day, think about surprising the home lovers you love with gifts that celebrate his or her special interests and make life easier. Here are some gift ideas to bring home for Valentine’s Day:
Gift Ideas for the Handyman in Your Life
- Help your handyman keep things close at hand with a magnetic wristband. This handy accessory holds screws, small tools and other items within reach to make projects easier. Best of all, one size fits all, so you don’t have to worry about whether it’s going to fit.
- A cordless drill enables freedom of movement without the inconvenience of cumbersome extension cords and cables. Many cordless drills even feature LED lights as an added benefit.
- If you know a handyman with a sense of humor, this personalized doormat to welcome people into his workspace is sure to bring chuckles from all who enter.
- Maybe your handyman would enjoy some high-tech tools like a laser measure or a laser level. A laser measure can gauge area, distance, length, volume, and other dimensions. A laser level can help with alignment and keeping things plumb.
- Consider giving your handyman a DIY continuing education class in woodworking, home improvement, electrical, plumbing, or another subject that interests him. Better yet, sign both of you up for a free instructional class at your local home improvement store, and treat him to lunch or dinner afterward.
- Make your own gift basket tailored to your handyman’s needs. Find an inexpensive basket at a crafts store, and fill it with small items and tools such as duct tape, an all-in-one screwdriver set, a measuring tape, carpenter pencils, and some of his favorite snacks to munch on while he works.
Gift Ideas for the Busy Woman in Your Life
- Looking for a Valentine’s Day gift for a busy mom who makes lunches for everyone else but forgets her own? A meal prep bag with containers will help her stay organized for planning healthy meals and snacks for herself, too.
- A jewelry organizer will help the woman-on-the-go save time getting dressed in the morning, and will help minimize clutter in her bedroom, too.
- Whether she’s super organized or wants to be better organized, a label maker makes a great gift for bringing order to a home office, kitchen, pantry, laundry room, closets, and other areas of the home. There’s a wide range of styles and prices, starting around $25.
- A meal subscription service will give her a break from meal planning and shopping. The kits delivered to her door will contain
the ingredients and recipes for delicious dinners. Choose from one of the national meal subscription services available, or search your area for local options.
- These heart-shaped ramekins are festive, useful, and will bring some colorful cheer to her kitchen. The stoneware goes from oven to freezer and is dishwasher safe.
- If you’re buying for a woman who likes practical gifts, a battery-powered tile scrubber can help save her time and effort cleaning bathrooms and other home surfaces.
The addition of an American Home Shield Home Warranty is also a great gift for homeowners. A home warranty is a one-year service agreement that covers the repair or replacement of many major home system components and appliances that typically breakdown over time due to normal wear and tear. This sensible, affordable coverage helps homeowners protect their budgets and gives them a resource to call when covered items malfunction. Get a free, personalized quote for coverage that your favorite homeowner is sure to love.
AHS assumes no responsibility, and specifically disclaims all liability, for your use of any and all information contained herein.