Home Septic Pump Warranty Coverage
Home Warranties Explained
Your home's septic system is a vital system in your home, so you want it to always be in optimal condition. Even though the septic system can last for decades, that doesn't mean it is immune from the occasional malfunction. Your home septic sewage ejector pump could fail, which can result in a septic system that isn't functioning properly. When this malfunction occurs, you will require service to repair or replace your septic sewage ejector pump to get your septic system back in working order. You'll also have to cover the cost of the repair, which can bring additional stress to this situation.
With an American Home Shield® home warranty that includes additional septic sewage ejector pump coverage, you can enjoy expert service to ensure your septic sewage ejector pump, along with other systems and appliances in your home, are protected in the event of a covered malfunction. This protection means that when your septic sewage ejector pump has a covered failure, AHS will send a qualified, professional service contractor to your home. This service contractor will identify the problem and offer a solution, either repairing or replacing your septic sewage ejector pump. You'll pay a Trade Service Call Fee according to the terms of your contract. Additional charges may apply depending on the necessary repair. Suddenly, a covered malfunction with your septic sewage ejector pump won't seem so stressful with the help of AHS.
Compare Home Warranty Plans with Home Septic Pump Coverage
Coverage for your septic sewage ejector pump can be added to four AHS Home Warranties. The addition of the septic sewage ejector pump comes with an annual contract fee. Explore these plans to find the right home warranty plan for your household.
- The Appliances Plan extends coverage to many frequently used home appliances, including the refrigerator, oven and range, washing machine and clothes dryer. Enjoy thorough coverage of your appliances, and add coverage for your septic sewage ejector pump to this plan.
- The Systems Plan protects major components of many home systems, offering coverage for electrical, plumbing, air conditioning, heating and more. The addition of coverage for your septic sewage ejector pump to this plan delivers another layer of coverage.
- The Combo Plan offers broad coverage, combining the Appliances Plan and Systems Plan into one extensive home warranty. Major components of many home systems and appliances are covered in this plan, and the septic sewage ejector pump coverage option comes with an additional fee.
- The Build-Your-Own Plan is a flexible plan that allows you to select coverage for major components of a minimum of 10 home systems and appliances, along with the septic sewage ejector pump option and its fee.
What's Covered in a Home Warranty with Septic Sewage Ejector Pump Coverage?
The Septic Sewage Ejector Pump coverage option is designed only for first-year home warranty customers and is not renewable. For this year, the plan includes the septic system pumping and septic sewage ejector pump. During this year of coverage, home warranty holders will be able to have the septic tank’s mainline stoppages cleared without excavation once. Finally, the sewage ejector pump for the septic system also receives coverage under this 1-year warranty. Check your contract for warranty exclusions that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Broken and collapsed sewer lines outside of the foundation
- Chemical treatment of the septic tank and/or sewer lines
- Disposal of waste
Suggested Plan For You
With a Home Systems Warranty Plan, you will be covered for the replacement or repair of the components of many key home systems, including the Septic Pump.