Home Septic Pump Warranty Coverage
Home Warranties Explained
Your home's septic system is a vital system in your home, so you want it to always be in optimal condition. Even though the septic system can last for decades, that doesn't mean it is immune from the occasional malfunction. Your home septic sewage ejector pump could fail, which can result in a septic system that isn't functioning properly. When this malfunction occurs, you will require service to repair or replace your septic sewage ejector pump to get your septic system back in working order. You'll also have to cover the cost of the repair, which can bring additional stress to this situation.
With an American Home Shield® home warranty that includes additional septic sewage ejector pump coverage, you can enjoy expert service to ensure your septic sewage ejector pump, along with other systems and appliances in your home, are protected in the event of a covered malfunction. This protection means that when your septic sewage ejector pump has a covered failure, AHS will send a qualified, professional service contractor to your home. This service contractor will identify the problem and offer a solution, either repairing or replacing your septic sewage ejector pump. You'll pay a Trade Service Call Fee according to the terms of your contract. Additional charges may apply depending on the necessary repair. Suddenly, a covered malfunction with your septic sewage ejector pump won't seem so stressful with the help of AHS.
Compare Home Warranty Plans with Home Septic Pump Coverage
Coverage for your septic sewage ejector pump can be added to all three AHS home warranty plans. The addition of the septic sewage ejector pump comes with an annual contract fee. Explore these plans to find the right home warranty for your household.
- The ShieldSilver™ plan helps protect components of 14 major systems that keep your home running, including electrical systems, heating and cooling systems, and plumbing systems.
- The ShieldGold™ plan provides the benefits of the ShieldSilver™ plan but also covers parts of up to 23 essential appliances and systems that you use every day. This means that your home appliances, in addition to the major components of home systems, are covered in this all-inclusive plan.
- The ShieldPlatinum™ plan is our best plan yet to help you protect your home and keep it running smoothly. It covers everything in ShieldGold™, plus roof leak repair and includes coverage boosts like unlimited air conditioner refrigerant and a free annual HVAC tune-up.
What's Covered in a Home Warranty with Septic Sewage Ejector Pump Coverage?
The Septic Sewage Ejector Pump coverage option includes the septic system pumping and septic sewage ejector pump. Home warranty holders will be able to have the septic tank’s mainline stoppages cleared without excavation once. The sewage ejector pump for the septic system also receives coverage under this 1-year, renewable warranty. Check your contract for warranty exclusions that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Broken and collapsed sewer lines outside of the foundation
- Chemical treatment of the septic tank and/or sewer lines
- Disposal of waste
Suggested Plan For You
With a ShieldGold™ or ShieldPlatinum™ plan, you will be covered for the replacement or repair of the components of up to 23 key home appliances and systems. And if we can't repair your covered item, we'll replace it. Even roof leak repair coverage is available with the ShieldPlatinum™ plan. Review both plans and select the one that meets your family's coverage needs.