As a Real Estate Professional, you practically live in your car and rely on it to do business. Now that winter’s around the corner, take steps to make sure that you and your car are prepared and safe.
As a Real Estate Professional, you practically live in your car and you rely on it to do business. Now that winter’s around the corner, take steps to make sure that you and your car are prepared and safe.
Driving around in winter can be treacherous, and an unexpected breakdown could leave you stranded. Help avoid potential problems by keeping your car topped off with gas and making sure it’s well serviced.
Keep an emergency kit in your trunk in case something should go wrong. You can put most of these items in a backpack. Here’s what your kit should include:
• Small shovel
• Jumper cables
• An extra phone charger
• Flashlight with extra batteries
• Fix a flat automatic tire inflator
• Reflective triangles or road flares
• First aid kit
• Non-perishable food items (bottled water, granola bars or energy bars)
• Blankets, gloves, hat
• Windshield scraper
• Pepper spray
• Tow chain or rope
• Hand and body warmer packets
• Bag of sand for additional traction
• Basic toolkit (wrenches, socket set, pliers, screwdrivers)
• Rescue whistle
• Duct tape
• Spare fuses
• Strike anywhere matches and candle
• Fire extinguisher
• Jack/tire iron spare tire (if they are not in there already)
> National Realtor® Safety Month
AHS assumes no responsibility, and specifically disclaims all liability, for your use of any and all information contained herein.