Let an American Home Shield home warranty cover repairs from normal wear and tear on your pool parts. Learn more about what we cover so you can enjoy your pool!
Did you know that American Home Shield covers pool parts? We offer different packages to give homeowners the exact coverage they’re looking for — including packages with swimming pool coverage.
Optional pool-related coverage may also be added to include:
- Swimming pool or spa equipment
- Shared swimming pool/spa equipment
- Salt water pool equipment
If you’re a pool owner, you know there's a whole host of pool problems that could affect your plans for fun in the sun. American Home Shield can give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing many of your pool parts are covered by warranty. If your blower motor fails, we’ll replace it. If you find yourself with a broken pool pump, that’s covered, too. If the pump tube wears out, we'll take care of it.
Many of the above-ground components and parts of the pool's heating, pumping and filtration system are covered by an American Home Shield pool protection plan. These include:
- Pool sweep motor and pump
- Pump motor
- Blower motor and timer
- Plumbing pipes and wiring
- Plumbing and electrical
What’s Not Covered
- Portable or above-ground spas
- Access to pool and spa equipment
- Ornamental fountains, waterfalls and their pumping systems
- Auxiliary pumps
- Pool cover and related equipment
- Fill line and fill valves
- Fuel storage tanks
- Disposal filtration mediums
- Heat pump
- Multimedia centers
- Salt water generators and components
- Built-in or detachable cleaning equipment including, without limitation, pool sweeps, pop-up heads, turbo valves, skimmers, chlorinators and ionizers
AHS assumes no responsibility, and specifically disclaims all liability, for your use of any and all information contained herein.