Pricing and Plans
With plans to fit every budget and home, you're never far away from award-winning service. Every plan from American Home Shield can help protect your budget because:
- You do not pay for the actual repair or replacement cost for items covered by your home warranty
- Your contract will cover repair or replacements of covered items, regardless of age, make or model.
Home Warranty Plans in Your Area
Our most popular plan, the Combo Plan provides coverage for many of your primary home systems and appliances. It includes everything in the Systems Plan and the Appliance Plan.
Save an average of $14 a month over purchasing the Appliance Plan and Systems Plan separately.
Build Your Own Plan
Get exactly the coverage you need with this flexible option. Simply select 10 or more items from our list of covered items in your home and get the coverage that is most important to you.
This plan covers the replacement or repair of the components of these key home systems:
- Air conditioning, including ductwork
- Heating, including ductwork
- Water Heaters
- Garbage Disposals
- Instant Hot/Cold Water Dispensers
- Central Vacuums
- Smoke Detectors
- Ceiling Fans
The following everyday household appliances are covered in this plan:
- Clothes Dryers
- Clothes Washers
- Built-in Microwave Ovens
- Free-standing Ice Makers
- Trash Compactors
- Garage Door Openers
- Built-in Food Processors
Didn't see something specific on the lists above? Don't worry. You can always add coverage for each of the following to your plan (additional cost per item):
- Water Softener
- Well Pump
- Septic Pumping
Trade Service Call Fee
There is a Trade Service Call Fee per service trade (plumber, electrician, etc.), and this is typically less than their standard service rates. For your convenience, we offer four coverage plans and three trade service call fee levels: $75, $100 and $125.
That way you can choose the right combination for your home and budget. You can also build your own plan customized to your specific needs. Here are a few key things to remember:
- You do not pay for the actual repair or replacement cost for covered items.
- Your contract will cover repairs or replacements of covered items, regardless of age, make, or model.