- To adjust the level of your washing machine, turn the legs clockwise to lower them or counter-clockwise to raise them.
- Inspect cold and hot water supply hoses for cracks and deterioration.
Washer Quick Fixes
Problem: Washing machine does not operate.
- Check for blown fuses or tripped circuit breaker.
- Open the water shut-off valves.
Problem: Washing machine does not fill with water.
- Check and clean the hot and cold inlet hose filters.
- Straighten the water supply hoses.
- Turn the timer slightly or press the buttons firmly.
Problem: Waster does not stop filling the tub.
- Check the overflow switch and replace it.
- Check the timer and replace it.
- Call a qualified professional.
Problem: Tub fills with water but the machine does not run.
- Make sure the lid is closed. If it is, ensure switch is fully depressed.
- Lighten the load and wait 15 minutes for the motor to reset.