- Clean the lint screen after each load of clothes has been dried.
- To adjust the level of your washing machine, turn the legs clockwise to lower them or counter-clockwise to raise them.
Dryer Quick Fixes
Problem: Dryer does not operate.
- Check for blown fuses or tripped circuit breaker.
- Check the door switch and replace if necessary.
- Check the timer control and replace if necessary
Problem: Motor runs, but the drum does not turn.
- Open the unit and look for obstructions around the drum.
- Replace the belt.
- Check the drum assembly and repair/replace if necessary.
Problem: Drum turns, but the clothes remain wet.
- Clean the lint room and the exhaust vent.
- Check the thermostat and replace if necessary.
- Check the heating element and replace if necessary.
- Check the timer and replace it if necessary.
Problem: It takes too long to dry a load.
- Clean the lint screen and exhaust vent.
- Reduce the load and try again.