Real Estate Professional Benefits
As a real estate professional, you strive to deliver the highest service value possible, distinguish yourself in the marketplace and build business. An American Home Shield® Home Protection Plan can help you do all that - and more! That's because a home protection plan from American Home Shield provides sensible, affordable protection against unexpected, covered repair costs for your clients and can spare you from time consuming involvement after deals close. An American Home Shield Home Protection Plan can also help guard your client's largest investment, increase their satisfaction and boost referrals for you. Use the information below to learn how everyone wins with a home protection plan from American Home Shield.
How should I position an American Home Shield Home Protection Plan?
Your clients look to you for expert advice and guidance on all real estate matters. By recommending a home protection plan, you demonstrate that you have their best interests at heart, even after the deal closes. You can tell your clients that purchasing an American Home Shield Home Protection Plan is a wise decision whether they are buying a home or selling a home. Your clients will quickly realize that you care and want to help them protect their investment. They'll appreciate your willingness to go the extra mile for them.
An American Home Shield Home Protection Plan is a win-win solution for everyone involved in a real estate transaction.
For sellers, an American Home Shield Home Protection Plan may:
- add value to listings and may help homes sell faster
- improve marketability of homes
- distinguish listings from others on the market
- boost buyer confidence
- help protect the home while it is on the market
- help remove worry about costly, covered repairs
For buyers, an American Home Shield Home Protection Plan may:
- helps provide relief from unexpected, covered breakdown hassles
- means repair solutions instead of repair stresses
- gives access to the American Home Shield network of qualified contractors
- makes requesting service easy either online or over the phone - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
For real estate professionals, an American Home Shield Home Protection Plan may:
- reduce post-closing involvement
- help you build business through increased referrals
- increase client satisfaction
- help save time and allows you to focus on your next closing