"My refrigerator started screaming in the middle of the night. I had total faith when I bought my house that a warranty would eventually replace broken things. I had no idea that in the midst of a national COVID pandemic there were still partners who would come diagnose and order replacements to keep me up and running. All in all a great experience. Thank you for getting me through!" - Jen
As you and your family continue to spend more time at home, your covered systems and appliances may start to break down from extra wear and tear. Rest assured, American Home Shield® is open and ready to serve you. We’re here to protect the things you count on, now more than ever, so you can be prepared for unexpected breakdowns.
The health and well-being of our members, contractors, and employees is our top priority. To that effect, we’ve:
- Distributed nearly 200,000 masks to the contractors we send to our members’ homes
- Shared Centers for Disease Control and Prevention best practices and recommended service visit precautions to help protect you and our contractors
- Implemented a process for our contractors to notify us immediately if they’ve been exposed or infected so we can re-route their service requests
- Successfully transitioned to remote work environments for all call center agents and corporate employees
- Joined the fight to help end hunger through a partnership with Feeding America®.
It’s quick and easy to request service online anytime, day or night with MyAccount. You can also use MyAccount to check the status of a service request, view your contract, pay your bill and renew your warranty. Our call center agents are also available to service requests over the phone, but be aware we are experiencing longer than normal call wait times.
As we face this unique challenge together, we want to reiterate to you, our valued members, that we’re on your side to help keep your home running smoothly.
Questions? Call 855.327.1757
"Recently, we had an issue with our washing machine and they sent out a tech. He was awesome. We’re in the middle of this COVID thing and I couldn’t believe people were coming out. And when he came over, he kept his distance and completed the repair. I couldn’t believe it. But he fixed it with no surprises and it was running within an hour after he left." - Austin
AHS assumes no responsibility, and specifically disclaims all liability, for your use of any and all information contained herein.