As you and your family continue to spend more time at home, your covered systems and appliances may start to break down from extra wear and tear. Rest assured, American Home Shield® is open and ready to serve you. We’re here to protect the things you count on, now more than ever, so you can be prepared for unexpected breakdowns.
The health and well-being of our members, contractors, and employees is our top priority. To that effect, we’ve:
- Distributed nearly 200,000 masks to the contractors we send to our members’ homes
- Shared Centers for Disease Control and Prevention best practices and recommended service visit precautions to help protect you and our contractors
- Implemented a process for our contractors to notify us immediately if they’ve been exposed or infected so we can re-route their service requests
- Successfully transitioned to remote work environments for all call center agents and corporate employees
- Joined the fight to help end hunger through a partnership with Feeding America®.
It’s quick and easy to request service online anytime, day or night with MyAccount. You can also use MyAccount to check the status of a service request, view your contract, pay your bill and renew your warranty. Our call center agents are also available to service requests over the phone, but be aware we are experiencing longer than normal call wait times.
As we face this unique challenge together, we want to reiterate to you, our valued members, that we’re on your side to help keep your home running smoothly.
Questions? Call 855.327.1757