5 Memes Only People Who Stink At Home Repair Will Understand
Sometimes it’s tempting to think of doing a simple home repair yourself. But once you start, you may see why the words “simple” and “home repair” don’t always go together. Of course, there are many good DIY-ers out there. But even if you’re not one of them, DIY can still be a great learning experience. You might learn handy tips like these—or just be reminded why some jobs are best left to the professionals.
1. A port-a-potty adds bold color to your landscape design.
2. A broken pool filter just means you’ll learn more about marine life.
3. A leaky washing machine makes multitasking simple.
4. A broken A/C is a great excuse to rub cold beverages across your forehead.
5. A busted pipe can instantly transform any dull, dry living space into a fun aquatic environment.
Tired of your DIY projects turning sour? Find out how a home warranty can save the day (and the headache).