An open hose is a great time to really show off your home. Find out how AHS can help you hold a successful open house.
Holding an open house can be a great way for real estate professionals to attract potential buyers and to increase visibility and make contacts for themselves. Open houses can spotlight new listings, generate fresh interest in stale listings, and showcase property improvements. Showing the house to lots of people in one day instead of coordinating separate appointments can also be a more productive use of time for agents as well as for homeowners.
For open houses to have maximum success, it’s important to be organized and to use every advantage that will help make the event a positive experience. To help make open house planning easy and rewarding, American Home Shield® has created a free kit for real estate professionals. The complimentary AHS(R) Open House Kit includes:
- An AHS tent card so that potential buyers know the home is protected by an AHS Home Warranty Plan
- An AHS magnet with room to record the home warranty plan contract number for the homeowner’s easy reference in case service is needed for a covered item
- Open house balloons to tie to the mailbox or other easily visible location to attract attention and traffic
- An ingenious lock box protector to help prevent door scratches and damage
- An open house flyer for display to educate buyers about the many benefits and advantages of American Home Shield
Some of the most common questions that real estate professionals are asked during open houses revolve around the condition of home systems and appliances. When potential buyers hear that an AHS Home Warranty Plan is included in the transaction, they have the reassurance of knowing that they won’t have to worry about covered repairs or replacements after closing and during the contract term. To buyers who are facing the financial realities of a home purchase and the significant expenses of an impending move, hearing that home warranty plan protection is in place can be comforting and encouraging news.
In addition to the open house kit, AHS offers a wide selection of professionally designed marketing tools for real estate professionals. Knowledgeable AHS Account Executives are also available to help agents serve clients and meet their goals.
For questions about AHS open house kits or for more information about how American Home Shield Home Warranty Plans can bring value to real estate transactions, contact your AHS Account Executive, visit ahs.com/realestate, or call 800.735.4663.