Photo by: iStock
It’s a new year, and that means new opportunities to grow your business. With the help of these marketing tips, 2015 could be your best year yet!
The main thing real estate experts suggest is to spend more time focusing on your past clients. They are the heart and soul of your business, and marketing to them is less expensive and less time consuming than chasing after new leads.
The other point to remember for 2015 is to humanize your brand. In other words, be personable, approachable and helpful. Here are some suggestions on how to do that:
- Make sure your emails are personalized. Whether it’s your subject line or the salutation, address your clients by name. Research shows you could improve your open rate.
- Outboundengine.com stresses the importance of making your emails responsive. In other words, designed to fit the screen on any mobile device. Mobile is hot and getting hotter, so be sure you capture the attention of prospects on the small screen.
- Write enewsletters with interesting content. Don’t panic. It can be done. Give some thought to local topics. Review a restaurant. Share menus for certain events. Talk about decorating and crafts. Write about local farmers markets. If you’re stuck, outboundengine.com recommends Flipboard—a news and blog aggregator that can help you find topics.
- Find a niche to call your own and designate yourself the expert. If your forte is closings, give your readers the details they need from your unique experiences. But remember to keep the content about them, not about you.
- Use GIFs; you know, those animated things that add some fun to your email. When you want to post an update, a comment or a response, be expressive with a GIF. Need help? Check out Giphy, a website that makes it easy to find one.
- Outboundengine.com also suggests a free video app called Hyperlapse, which uses time-lapse photography to create professional-looking images. Add some pizzazz to your listing images and share them on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
While you’re busy doing all the things suggested above, browser extensions can be working for YOU.
- Check out Buffer, Shareaholic, Hootsuite or Sprout Social. They let you share from any website or page quickly and easily and let you share photos, too.
- Pocket, Instapaper and Evernote let you save articles or blogposts so you can read them later with a single click.
Next > Put a Stronger Shield to Work for Your Business