Big Score Quality Contractor Bonus
Quality Service and Customer Satisfaction Can Earn Contractors up to $25,000 in Rewards Thousands of contractors in the American Home Shield network are eligible to earn a share of $1.2 million in bonuses for quality performance and customer satisfaction in 2013. This year, American Home Shield, the nation’s leading provider of home warranties, has increased the payout rewards to first and second place winners.
The top-performing contractor in each of six trades (appliances, electrical, garage doors, HVAC, plumbing and pool/spa) will earn a $25,000 bonus and each second place will earn $20,000. Scores are based on customer feedback provided after they receive service from a network contractor.
In addition, up to 180 contractors will earn bonuses ranging from $1,500 to $15,000 based on their combined customer satisfaction and service scores.
To be eligible to receive the Big Score Bonus or Quality Combo Bonus, an AHS contractor must meet the minimum qualifications.
Download the Contractor Quality Bonus Program Overview for complete rules and eligibility qualifications.
For calculation purposes, contactors will be organized according to six trades: appliances, electrical, garage doors, HVAC, plumbing, and pool/spa. Contractors must meet above-stated eligibility requirements to receive a bonus.
Big Score Bonus: $25,000 for the first place or $20,000 for second place will be awarded to the contractors with the two highest combined NPS® and AHS scores in each of these six trade categories: appliances, electrical, garage doors, HVAC, plumbing, and pool/spa.
Quality Combo Bonus: Contractors will be organized according to trade categories and then ranked by their combined NPS® and AHS scores. Payouts will range from $1,500 to $15,000 depending on their 2013 AHS service work order volume (measured from January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013).
To be eligible to receive the Big Score Bonus or Quality Combo Bonus, an AHS contractor must meet the following minimum qualifications.
• Contractor must have a call commitment prior to the end of 2013 and receive a minimum of 250 service work orders on an AHS vendor account by December 31, 2013 (measured from January 1, 2013 through December 31, 2013).
• Contractor must be available to receive their monthly committed service work order volume throughout the year.
• Contractor must have an NPS® of 50 or greater using all survey responses received from January 1, 2013 through December 31, 2013, to be calculated in February, 2014. For contractors who receive 500 or more service work orders on a qualifying account, a minimum of 30 completed surveys is required within the 12-month bonus timeframe of January through December 2013 to calculate NPS®. For contractors who receive 250 to 499 service work orders on a qualifying account, a minimum of 20 complete surveys is required.
• Contractor’s AHS account must be in good standing* throughout 2013 and on the anticipated bonus payout date of April 15, 2014. *Please contact your Contractor Relations Representative for details.
• Contractors must have an overall AHS system score of 800 or greater using the scoring data from July 2013 through December 2013, to be calculated in February, 2014.